Switch to general Yellowstone Map
Route Descriptions for all Trails in Yellowstone
- West Thumb Geyser Basin and the southern mountains
- Canyon, Yellowstone Lake and the high country further east
- Mammoth Hot Springs, Tower/Roosevelt and sites further north
- Madison Junction and Norris Geyser Basin
- the Upper, Midway & Lower geyser basins, and longer trails to Yellowstone's 'Cascade Corner'
Other Yellowstone Maps
A map of the Lower, Midway and Upper Geyser Basins is given on the Madison - Upper Geyser Basin section, and of the upper end of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone in the Canyon section.
PDF format map of Yellowstone National Park, from the National Park Service (1.5 mb), with separate maps of the Mammoth, Old Faithful, Canyon, West Thumb and Fishing Bridge areas.