Switch to general Yellowstone Map
Route Descriptions for all Trails in Yellowstone
- West Thumb Geyser Basin and the southern mountains
- Canyon, Yellowstone Lake and the high country further east
- Mammoth Hot Springs, Tower/Roosevelt and sites further north
- Madison Junction and Norris Geyser Basin
- the Upper, Midway & Lower geyser basins, and longer trails to Yellowstone's 'Cascade Corner'
Other Yellowstone Maps
A map of the Lower, Midway and Upper Geyser Basins is given on the Madison - Upper Geyser Basin
section, and of the upper end of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone in the Canyon
PDF format map of Yellowstone National Park
, from the National Park Service (1.5 mb), with separate maps of the Mammoth, Old Faithful, Canyon, West Thumb and Fishing Bridge areas.