The source of the Henrys Fork River may be visited by the 9 mile Big Springs Loop Road
, starting and ending at junctions with US 20, and crossing flat, partly wooded land north and south of the river. The middle of the loop crosses the river immediately below the springs, and passes two parking areas at either side, start point of two short paths along the edge of the springs and a longer (half mile) nature trail that follows the south bank of the river. One other point of interest is Johnny Sack Cabin
, a historic wooden dwelling overlooking the east edge of the springs, backing on to a steep hillside that rises 500 feet over a short distance. The cabin was built in 1929, added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979, and the interior may be toured between June and September.